🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢
Friday 24 Jul, 6:00 pm
$130 incl. GST
$10 from each ticket sale will go towards SEA LIFE Trust to fund their conservation initiatives.
Due to popular demand, we’ve added an additional session for Finding Crush at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium with an exclusive Champainting® experience.
Dive into the depths of the ocean with exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s newest Zone – Day and Night on the Reef. Journey through Australia’s unique marine environments; encountering some of the world’s most incredible animals, including a beautiful dugong, huge sharks, mysterious stingrays, penguins and seahorses.
- Exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney – 45 min initial self-guided tour.
- Experience all of the oceans incredible creatures from sharks, stingrays, jellyfish, thousands of tropical fish and much much more.
- Drinks served on arrival at to the glowing world of Jellies.
- Arrive at Turtle Beach and be seated at your paint stations
- 2 hour paint & sip session
- Bottomless drinks package including sparkling, red & white wine, beer and soft drinks
- Enjoy gourmet grazing platters of assorted meats, cheese, antipasti & breads
- Exclusive after-hours access to SEA LIFE Sydney – 15 min final self-guided tour
You may also like…
Specialty Event Cancellation Policy (Champainting Events):
You can cancel or reschedule your booking at any time by clicking on the “Reschedule” button located at the bottom of our website. If you submit your request more than 14-days of your session date, you will receive a full refund. If you submit your request between 7 and 14-days of your session date, a late notice fee equivalent to 50% of your order value applies and a credit voucher issued for the difference. You can use your credit voucher to book into any upcoming session at any of our studios within the next 6 months from the date received. Due to limited seating, if you submit your request within 7-days of your session date or you are a ‘No Show’, you will not be rescheduled and no credit voucher or refund will be given.
* Unless otherwise stated, you must be 18+ years of age to attend.
If the Government requires our studios to remain closed at the time of your session, we will issue you a full refund (or credit voucher valid for 3 years, if you prefer).